Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome

Welcome aboard for this wild ride. Who knows where this is going? It could get crazy so fasten your seatbelts.

You might be asking who is this person. Well my name is Erica.

Why did you want to start a blog? Well, because I can. Actually I'm realy using it as a platform to get to know some people in the virtual world. Now, don't let you turn this off but, I have an Etsy shop. Yes, I do. But this isn't going to be a blog solely on pushing prouducts. It's for poeple to get to know me as a real person. not some monster hungery for your money.

What do you do? Well, I kinda already answered that one. I'm owner of and Etsy shop( link found at bottom of this post) and I'm a student.

Anything else? I want to get to know you AND I promise I won't push products all day everyday.

So welcome one and all to my blog. Feel free to ask questions and don't be afraid to get involved. I love hearing everyone's voices!


PawzBoutique

No comments:

Post a Comment